At present most of us lead a very busy life. We tend to hurry from one place to another, switch quickly from activity to activity and spend a little time for ourselves. Our activities also have costs. We know that no matter how much money we have, we cannot buy good health. We may be able to pay all kinds of treatments that will make us feel good for a while but what is real health and all well-being?
Director of my Nutrition course is used to compare your state of welfare for the state of your bank account. If your account is on credit, you have good health. How fast your “credit” is used depending on factors such as your environment, your lifestyle and diet.
Your environment covers everything around it but also everything you are involved in personally and professionally. Your interaction with your environment is important to determine your “health wealth” level. For example, if you eat the right food for you but feel angry or tense or eat too much, this will be an interaction that causes you to use some of your health wealth. Do this regularly and you will feel yourself moving to the debit zone.
I witnessed the increasing evidence of “health discharge” as we picture on our “welfare” bank account but do not replace it. So I will share 10 nutritional tips and welfare to help you keep your health wealth for the coming months.
1. Cut the intake of processed sugar and limit your alcohol and coffee assumption.
2. Increase your intake of organic local fruits and vegetables up to 7 servings every day.
3. Take care of your digestive tract health by giving regular breaks.
4. Drink lots of water, filtered if possible.
5. Get omega-3 fatty acids and your omega 6 essential every day from organic beans and seeds or oily fish (if you are not vegetarian!) To help build a strong immunity to disease and disease.
6. Complete personal problems when they appear and release your stress every day. Only a few minutes can make all the difference.
7. Remember that it’s your choice how long you decide to stay like you. If you feel bad, admit that feeling and do something to change it – to stop using more health credit.
8. Has a positive view and a practical approach. Your health wealth begins with your attitude towards life.
9. Trying to reach peace inside by silent your mind. Breathing and meditation exercises can help. This peace is a source of happiness that will always be yours.
10. Rest a good night, ideally at 11pm so the body can have time to rest and recover.
When you try to improve your health and well-being, a simple and effective diet is the key to preventing disease and promoting health. The first thing you need for your diet is the right nutritional strategy. Without this strategy, you will spend a lot of time and effort to achieve your goals. With them, you will easily attract the health wealth you want.